TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you [register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services], we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; and by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IF YOU BREAK THESE CONDITIONS
- You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we, or our officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers incure as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/ or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
USE OF WEBSITE
- You may;
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio or video files from our website.
- You may only use our website for your own personal purposes.
- You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website
- Except by means of social sharing or where expressly authorised by us you must not:
- republish material from our website
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion, you must not circumvent or bypass any access restriction measure on our website, or attempt to do so.
- You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the performace, availability or accessibility of the website;.
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- When placing an order, you agree than any information you provide is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- If Pakeman Catto & Carter does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit / debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be dispatched.
- All prices listed on pakeman.co.uk are correct at the time of entering the information, however we reserve the right to change prices of products at any time. All prices include VAT.
- No contract for the sale of any product exist between you and Pakeman Catto & Carter until we have accepted your order by dispatching your goods. We will confirm this by sending you an email.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address you give in the checkout process. It will detail your order number, items ordered (plus any alteration information if applicable), total cost of your order, delivery and billing addresses, contact email and telephone number and any additional delivery information you have added.
- It is your responsibility to check all the details of this confirmation email carefully. Please inform us as soon as possible if there are any errors.
- If your order is not accepted we will contact you by email or telephone to let you know the reason why.
- Some Discount vouchers, codes or offers may not be valid for use against Sale products. Please refer to the individual conditions of the voucher / offer.
- Orders must be placed before 2pm for our UK Next Day Delivery Service, and are subject to stock availability. UK Next Day Delivery orders are sent by courier to arrive by 1pm. Parcels will require a signature. Orders placed on Fridays, Bank Holidays and weekends will be processed the next working day.
- Saturday / Sunday UK Delivery orders must be placed by 2pm on Friday and are subject to stock availability. Saturday / Sunday UK Delivery orders are sent by courier to arrive by 1pm on Saturday or Sunday and require a signature. This is available to UK Mainland addresses only.
- Saturday / Sunday Early UK Delivery orders must be placed by 2pm on Friday and are subject to stock availability. Saturday / Sunday Early UK Delivery orders are sent by courier to arrive by 1pm on Saturday or Sunday and require a signature. This is available to UK Mainland addresses only.
- Delivery periods for all other orders are approximate.
- Orders will be sent to the address given by you in the checkout process.
- If you are ordering more than one item, you may be sent your goods in installments (at no extra cost to you) if items are out of stock.
- If your delivery address is outside the UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes which will be levied when the order reaches your country. You are responsible for meeting these additional charges. Customs policies vary greatly so we recommend you contact your customs office for further advice.
- Pakeman Catto & Carter accept Mastercard and Visa Credit / Debit cards.
- At this time we do not accept payment by American Express or via PayPal.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card denies payment authorisation, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Your card will only be charged once your order is ready for dispatch, with the exception of items that are going for Alteration which will be charged prior to Alterations being carried out.
- In the case of out of stock items or a multi-item order in which some items are out of stock you will only be charged for those items which are being dispatched if your order is sent in installments.
- You may exchange Pakeman Catto & Carter Gift Vouchers, to the value indicated, wholly or partly for items in our shop, in our catalogue or on our website.
- Gift Vouchers may be redeemed in person in our shop, over the phone or online.
- Pakeman Catto & Carter Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or for goods already supplied or ordered.
- Pakeman Catto & Carter Gift Vouchers expire 2 years from the date of issue unless otherwise stated. If no issue date is visible, Gift Vouchers are valid until 30 May 2019.
- Any unused balance from a Gift Voucher will be re-issued as a new Gift Voucher for the value of the remaining balance.
- If your order exceeds the stated value of the Gift Voucher, you must pay the balance by credit or debit card, or if ordering by post, a cheque.
- If you return an item purchased using a Gift Voucher, the value of the item will be re-issued to you in Gift Vouchers. No cash refunds will be given.
- You may not use a Gift Voucher to buy a Pakeman Catto & Carter Gift Voucher.
- We are unable to re-issue lost, stolen or damaged Gift Vouchers.
- Aside from that stated in this section, our usual Terms and Conditions apply to purchases made with a Gift Voucher.
CANCELLING AN ORDER / CONTRACT CANCELLATION
- If you haven’t submitted your order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the “Remove” button next to each product.
- If you have placed the order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as possible. We will always do our utmost to process any changes but cannot guaranee to do so as the order may have already been processed. If this is the case, you will have to wait until you receive your order and then follow the usual Returns / Exchanges procedure.
- You must exercise your right to cancel your contract with us within 14 working days after the day on which you receive the order.
- If you cancel your order, your credit or debit account will be credited to the value of the cancelled order, within 14 days of your order, producded the goods are returned in the same condition that they were delivered to you. You are liable for any charges incurred with returning the goods to Pakeman Catto & Carter, unless the return is as a result of an error on our behalf.
- Goods returned in an unworn and resaleable condition, within 28 days of receipt, will be eligible for an exchange, refund of the item cost or gift vouchers, whichever you prefer, regardless of your reason for return.
- Goods returned after this period, provided unworn and resaleable, will be offered an exchange or gift vouchers to the value of the item being returned, at our discretion.
- In the unlikely event that you find a fault with a product, please contact our Customer Services Team who will assist you in resolving the issue.
- Items that have been altered, for example Special Orders, Made-to-Measure items or trouser alterations are not eligible for Returns or Exchanges.
- You must meet the cost of returning unwanted items to us, details can be found on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Pakeman Catto & Carter will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party.
- We will never ask you to verify personal details by email. If you receive such an email appearing to come from us please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
- We do not accept liability (except where detailed below) for any errors and / or omissions contained in our website. We reserve the right to amend information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on www.pakeman.co.uk is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that your order has not been accepted and that it has been cancelled. If you have paid for goods in the scenario described, we shall refund the full amount paid within 30 days of your order. We will advise you of the correct price of the product in question. You may re-order at the correct price if you so wish, if you do so this will occur as a completely separate order and transaction to the cancelled order.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered, which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, the following will apply: We will make good any shortfall in quantity, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question, provided that you notify us of the problem in writing (email is acceptable) within 14 working days of delivery of the goods, and return the goods to us (unless we inform you that a return is not required).
- We try our best to accurately depict all products for sale on our website, however due to a number of factors such as Internet Browsers, computor monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product. Where a product is shown worn but in a different colourway, we will endeavour to make this clear in the product notes.
- The products sold on pakeman.co.uk are for private domestic consumer use only. Accordingly we do not accept liablity for any losses from thrid partes arising out the use of our website or products purchased from Pakeman Catto & Carter.
- We take the security of your data extremely seriously and take every measure to prevent Internet fraud. However we cannot be held liable in the unlikely event of a breach to our secure computer server.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered to the extent that the delay is due to factors outside our control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disbutes, strikes, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, government action etc.
- We make no guarantee that pakeman.co.uk will meet your requirement or will be uniterrupted, timely or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We cannot be held responsibel or liable to you for any loss of content uploaded or transmitted through our website.
- To the fullest extent permissable under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to our products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer or you Contract Cancellation Rights.
- All rights, including copyright, in the content of the pakeman.co.uk web pages are owned and controlled by J.H. Pakeman & Sons (Cirencester) Ltd, trading as Pakeman Catto & Carter. In accessing pakeman.co.uk. you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual, non-commercial use. You may not copy, download, store, transmit, broadcast, amend or alter in any way the content of pakeman.co.uk web pages for any purpose without the prior written consent of Pakeman Catto & Carter.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
- We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or paper publications. We cannot vouch for the availability of products or prices stated on third party websites or other publications.
- Each provision of these Terms & Conditions shall apply and survive separately even if on or more of these provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
- These Terms & Conditions shall govern our relationship with you, the Customer. Any changes must be in writing and signed by both parties. These Terms & Conditions are designed to ensure that both you and Pakeman Catto & Carter are clear on what is expected from each other.
- In agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you confirm that you have not relied on any representation (except where that has been made a term of these Conditions) and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
- The Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- This website is owned and operated by J.H. Pakeman & Sons (Cirencester) Ltd trading as Pakeman Catto & Carter.
- We are registered in England under registrations number 894461, and our registered office is at The Mallards, Broadway Lane, South Cerney, Gloucestershire GL7 5TQ.
- You can contact us by writing to us at the address above, by using our website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01285 863900.
- Our VAT Registration number is GB 618 1571 43